Does This Describe You, Or Someone You Know?
· Are you suffering from kidney stone pain and want relief today?
· Are you sick of drinking gallons of water each day with no success?
· Would you like to discover your kidney stone causes and eliminate them … for good?
· Would you like to dissolve your kidney stones naturally … without any drugs, side effects, or costly surgery?
Then it is time to try one of the most popular and effective Natural Kidney Stone Remedies there are ...
· Over 80% success rate!
· Safe, natural home remedy using simple grocery items.
· Dissolves calcium-based kidney stones, usually within 24 hours.
· It has already worked for over 10,000 people!
Now you can finally free yourself of your kidney stones and the excruciating pain with a simple natural remedy, described more in detail here.
Here is a sample of what you get:
> A simple, easy-to-follow kidney stone natural home remedy…
using a few common grocery items to turn your sharp agonizing kidney stones into a sludge that is easily passed. This safe, Doctor-approved method works exceptionally well 80% of the time.
> What if it doesn’t work for me? There are included six additional kidney stone natural home remedies that are also very effective. (See Chapter 3)
> Is there help for getting rid of all the toxins that have built up in my kidneys? Yes, there are easy-to-follow instructions for a natural total kidney cleanse to enable your kidneys to function at peak performance. (See Chapter 4)
> Is there advice on how I can prevent kidney stones from recurring? Yes. Once you have experienced excruciating kidney stone pain, you NEVER want to go through that again! An entire chapter is devoted to kidney stone prevention. (See Chapter 5)
What have you got to lose – except your Kidney Stones?
In a relatively short time from now you can be pain-free! With the pain gone, you can get on with your life! If you wait till tomorrow, you’re still going to have your kidney stones…and your pain. If you implement this method right away, you will very likely be free of your kidney stones by tomorrow, and say, “No more kidney stones, now or ever! Thank You!”
You have absolutely nothing to lose! Click here for more information.
Disclaimer: This site is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Disclosure: We are a compensated affiliate to the merchant(s) advertised on this site. More information here.
Based on these two facts, for the vast majority of individuals experiencing kidney stone pain, this may be the fastest and easiest way to dissolve kidney stones naturally and pass them in a safe painless way - without drugs and without surgery!
Joe Barton, a medical researcher and Kidney Stone Consultant, reveals an instantly downloadable Doctor-approved all-natural method that works easily, safely and quickly, usually within 24 hours, as well as how to prevent them from returning ever again. Amazing information! ... read more.
Revealed: How to Dissolve Kidney Stones PAIN FREE
in Less Than 24 Hours Using A Safe, Easy, Natural Home Remedy - Joe Barton
It Has Already Worked For Over 10,000 People! ... PROOF THAT IT WORKS!
Naturally -- with no pills or meds of any kind
Quickly -- in as little as 24 hours or less!
This simple, natural method is described more in detail here.
Why does this natural kidney stone remedy work so well?
1) Over 85% of kidney stones are calcium-based, making them the easiest to dissolve.
2) Over 90% of kidney stones are 5mm or less (under 1/4 inch, or the size of a green pea), and this remedy has worked for people with stones as large as 1.2cm (1/2 inch).
15 Tips on How to Prevent Kidney Stones
1. Water – Being continuously dehydrated is a major cause of kidney stones. If you look at a world map showing the hot spots for kidney stones, you will see that most countries are located in either very hot climates or where there is a shortage of clean drinking water. So a key factor in preventing as well as in passing kidney stones naturally is being adequately hydrated. If you already have a kidney stone, it is especially important to drink as much water as possible. Most experts recommend drinking about half your body weight in ounces of water each day. For example, if you weigh 150 lbs you should drink 75 ounces of water or about 10 cups of water per day in order to flush the kidney stone out.
2. Salt – You likely already know that refined table salt is actually toxic and can poison your kidneys, not to mention raise your blood pressure level and cause further problems. Despite this, so many of our prepared foods have enormous amounts of sodium. Then too, so many people automatically add salt to their food prior to even tasting it! The prudent move, therefore, would be to consciously limit salt intake. Did you know, however, that naturally harvested sea salt has been termed a nutritious salt and will help eliminate the refined salt deposits in your kidneys?
3. Calcium – As most kidney stones are made of calcium, it was formerly believed that calcium supplements could lead to the formation of kidney stones. However, recent studies have shown that it is low calcium levels in your body that can lead to calcium-based kidney stones. Therefore, if your doctor has determined that you are not a hyper-absorber (over-absorber) of calcium, it may be advisable to take a quality calcium supplement daily with meals. (Always take vitamins with meals.)
4. Magnesium –A study done by the Mineral Metabolism and Endocrine Research Laboratory, Department of Surgery, University of Erlangen, Germany, revealed that a magnesium deficiency is an indication of a disordered mineral metabolism and may contribute to the formation of calcium stones in the kidneys. Some researchers say that contributing factors to this is the consumption of an excess of proteins and sugars as well as not eating enough magnesium rich greens. With your doctor’s approval, you may want to consider a magnesium supplement of 200 mg per day with meals.
5. Potassium – Studies have shown that increasing potassium levels potentially reduces the risk of kidney stone formation. The best source, of course, is natural, increasing your intake of fresh vegetables and fruits.
6. Sugar – A high sugar intake has been linked to an increased risk of kidney stones. Eliminating high sugar foods from your diet is a great way to help prevent kidney stones from forming, and even in helping your body to pass kidney stones naturally.
7. Spicy Foods – Research has revealed that consuming spicy foods increases the risk of developing kidney stones. One study revealed that a Fiji tribe who ate only bland foods with no spices had far less occurrences of kidney stones compared with a similar tribe who ate the same basic foods but with curries and spices added. So while spices can enhance the flavoring of food, if you are one who is troubled with kidney stones, you may want to limit the use of strong spices.
8. Fiber – Of extreme importance is your diet, including getting enough insoluble fiber. A minimum of three servings of vegetables and three servings of fruit every day will help your fiber intake, as will whole grains including rice bran, oat and wheat bran, and even fiber therapy such as Metamucil. However, if your doctor determines that you are not absorbing enough calcium, then you may want to limit your fiber intake because it could reduce your absorption of calcium.
9. Animal Protein – Consumption of animal protein from meat and dairy products has been linked to a higher risk of developing kidney stones. While limiting your intake of animal protein, you can increase your intake of vegetable protein obtained through beans and nuts in order to get your required daily protein.
10. Natural Acids – If a can of Coke can eat right through a car’s paint job, natural acids can do great wonders in dissolving calcium based kidney stones. This is because your body’s filter, the liver, plays no role in acid base regulation, meaning that any natural acids that you consume will eventually make their way to the kidneys. Many nurses and some doctors are now recommending a diet involving phosphoric acid for dissolving calcium kidney stones. And because about 90% of kidney stones are made of calcium oxalate, this remedy has been extremely successful. Lemons are high in citric acid and may help with preventing kidney stones.
11. Oxalate Foods – It is recommended that you limit your intake of foods high in oxalates or organic acids. These include black pepper, nuts, chocolate, strawberries, peanuts, almonds, and leafy green vegetables such as spinach and beet greens.
12. Grapefruit Juice – A report published in Science News said, “Strangely, an 8-ounce glass of grapefruit juice daily boosted the risk of stones by 44 percent.” Other studies have confirmed this. Since an increased risk of developing kidney stones is associated with drinking grapefruit juice, it would be prudent then to avoid it entirely. (It has also been proven to interact with certain drugs.)
13. Coffee & Tea – Research studies reveal varied results on the effect of coffee and tea consumption. Some say for optimum kidney stone prevention to limit or even avoid coffee and tea, since they may have a tendency to increase levels of urinary calcium. Other studies reveal that coffee and tea can reduce the risk of developing kidney stones by 8 and 9 percent respectively. More research needs to be done on this, but likely the key is moderation.
14. Exercise – As kidney stone development has been linked to a sedentary lifestyle, then the prudent thing to do would be to ensure you get enough exercise. Recent studies have shown that a rigorous exercise program of 150 minutes per week, or 20-30 minutes per day should be everyone’s minimum routine. Always consult your doctor prior to undertaking any rigorous exercise program.
15. pH Levels – High levels of acidity in your body can potentially extract calcium from your bones and end up in your blood and ultimately in your kidneys where calcium kidney stones are formed. That is why it is so important to have a balanced pH level, consuming sufficient natural foods high in alkaline to offset your body’s acidic levels. You should be able to get pH test strips/paper at your local pharmacy and test your saliva yourself, fasting beforehand for at least 8 hours.